Representing State And Local Officials And Public Entities
At Hein Schneider & Bond, we count among our staff a former mayor and current elected and appointed officials, as well as approved outside counsel for a Missouri City of the First Class. Our blend of professionals gives us the ability to better understand the issues facing the municipalities, counties, public officials and governmental agencies we represent. This unique perspective allows us to develop effective strategies for our municipal clients within the context of our clients’ unique restrictions.
The attorneys of Hein Schneider & Bond are called upon to represent state and local officials and governmental bodies in litigation concerning the enactment and effect of ordinances and state statutes, in litigation concerning liability and civil rights, and in cases involving liability under personal service contracts.
Let Our Experience Work For Your Entity
We have represented state and local officials and public entities in a wide variety of matters including:
- Declaratory judgment actions involving the enforcement of ordinances and statutes
- Litigation challenging an ordinance regarding sewer line charges
- Litigation involving third party contracts
- Defense of claims of excessive use of force by police officers
- Sewer and waste water treatment litigation
- Claims of illegal municipal zoning and local land use regulations
- Slip-and-fall and personal injury litigation
Call 314-863-9100 To Schedule A Consultation
Our attorneys have the experience to develop optimal strategies for efficient solutions. We are available to discuss the legal needs of your department with concise answers to your questions. Call or email us to arrange an appointment.